Saturday, May 12, 2007

Other Projects with film and animation students
















I thought I would add some photos or images from two of the short films I have been working on with film and animation students. One is currently called The Sheriff is a Chicken and was again written by Shane Lewis. The whole thing was shot on 35 mm and we are adding a CG Chicken, replacing the real guns with extra large CG guns, replacing the sky and adding set extensions. This project was initiated as a piece to combine live action and CG so that Rob Au could experiment and add to his reel. Rob is the VFX Sup on the film and is now currently working at Rhythm and Hues in LA. The film features the amazing acting talents of Stan Ellsworth and Bob Nelson.

The other film is a short that I am making to demonstrate what I would like to do on a feature I have written. The design of the mounted moose head was done by my former student Seth Hippen (Sony Animator) and the amazing crew are all BYU film students, the main character in the film is played by a personal friend named Andrew and the set is this amazing old school garage called Hyde's that the owner graciously allowed us to use.

All the photos from the film shoots were taken by my brother Peter Loosli (looslitaken.com).

3 Comments:

Blogger S.T. Lewis said...

Look how official you almost seem to be in the production photos. If a caption was cleverly written, someone might almost buy that you know what you're doing.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Kloosli said...

A guys got to do something.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Ken Chandler said...

I'm convinced!

Oh, and those CG guns are hilarious.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home